Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy 4th Anniversary!



Today is my husband's and my 4th wedding anniversary. It has truly been 4 wonderful years with the most wonderful man of my dreams and truly a match made in Heaven, blessed by the Lord!

Seeing as how it was our anniversary, my husband made sure my day started out in a wonderful way! Cory, my husband, woke me up and had made a delicious fresh pot of coffee (as he does every morning for us) and then walked me into the study where I was given a lovely bouquet of roses, a gorgeous and huge fuchsia orchid and hold the drums...a new iPod dock! Now I can rock out in the kitchen again. Such a thoughtful man! He received decadent chocolate curl cupcakes (that I found at Walmart, gasp!) and of course, a 1/2 gallon of milk to wash them down.

Around noon we had a lunch date at one of our favorite local restaurants, Tavola Trattoria, where we noshed on their addictive and mouthwatering tomato basil soup and their tri-cheese grilled cheese (goat cheese, mozzarella and parmesan).

Tonight we are headed out to try another local restaurant, Petit Bistro. I'll report back on what I think. I try to give very honest and accurate restaurant reviews on yelp if you want to follow me there (http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=Nxu_yrBkWBClS_vP9bE7Tg).

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment