Monday, June 25, 2012

I've Missed Blogging!

Believe it or not, absence has made my heart grow fonder! I have missed blogging and can't believe it has been as long as it has.

I guess I can't technically tell people I have a blog, if I don't keep it up!

I'm sure all of you understand with a full time job, how it can suck the energy out of you from wanting to turn on your own computer and connect. That's what has been going on with me, yet, that's neither here nor there today. I'm back and so excited because drum roll please...dah dah dah (makes me think of Christmas Vacation doing that!)...I've decided to start working on opening my own bakery! Now, this will be a long (thorough) process but I can't get it out of my mind. I've been thinking about and dreaming of this almost every day lately.

What I will be working on:
1) refining my key recipes
2) securing the name of my bakery (I will share that once it's mine) :)
3) selling baked goods out of my house (after I get a license) to develop a clientele
4) once a clientele is established and I am making $, I will look into finding a physical location locally
5) I will also need investors to help get me started, that will be fun!
6) once I secure a location and investors, we will start the process of opening a bakery in Northwest Arkansas! I'm hoping to find a location off of the downtown Bentonville square

I'll continue to post my progress as I go! Please post your ideas and suggestions too, I would love to hear them. Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment