Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Roasted Cod Dinner & Night 2 of Baking


Yum yum yum! I made a roasted cod recipe tonight for dinner and it was delish and super easy. Aka = winning combination!

I did omit the garlic bread crouton and the anchovies and it still tasted refreshingly great and it also was filling. Cod was the type of fish I used. Here is the link to the recipe.

I also roasted slices of zucchini and boiled green beans. All vegetables were supplied from our Harvest Share basket from the Farm, by the Cobblestone Project: http://www.cobblestoneproject.org/.

On a different note: BAKING! I took my confetti cupcakes to work for a few of my friends (with trusted pallets) to try. I also sent a few home with a coworker who has three children at home, their opinions mean a lot! So far the feedback has been that the icing is delicious and everyone liked the cake too. I still may try a few cake recipes but it's good to know one is OK to use and to continue to perfect.

Tonight...I plan to:
1) bake banana cupcakes and ice with a salted caramel icing
2) ice the 10" round cake I baked
3) relax...my back is killing me!

I'll post results back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment