Monday, March 12, 2012

Inspiration Domination!

Maybe it's the wonderful spring weather or all of the fun stuff going on in our lives but I'm getting fully inspired! Pinterest, Food & Wine magazine and more have really gotten my creative juices going! I cannot wait to be off of this diet and while learning how to properly manage my food intake and excercise, experimenting with more recipes!

Right now, I am looking at decadent dessert ideas (no, not part of a balanced food menu, but still, you know at heart I'm in love with baking):

Cadbury Creme Egg Cupcakes: recipe to inspire
This website is awesome! I have already gotten so much inspiration from it: link to inspiration
Cake Batter Bars (recipe)
Ultimate Overnight Waffles (same link as the kids banana bread below)
Kids Banana Bread in fun shapes - love this idea (recipe)

Lemon blueberry cupcakes from theregoesthecupcake.com (link)

Make your own custom water bottle labels: (link)

Beautiful flower cupcake bouquet (link). 
Fresh strawberry souffles: link

Such a cute Happy Birthday cupcake set-up: link

Spaghetti Meatball bites: link

That's all for now folks, I'm searching for accessories now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment