Friday, January 6, 2012

Mmmmm...Bonefish for dinner!

Yummm, Cory and I just returned from a dinner date out to Bonefish. It is truly one of our local favorite (national chains), if those descriptors can even work in the same sentence :) As always, our dining experience was fantastic.

We started with:
Rain vodka martini w/ bleu cheese stuffed olives (Cory had two, he couldn't get enough)
Grapefruit martini (very tart but they rim the glass with sugar)
Saucy shrimp (this is truly the unsung hero appetizer dish at Bonefish; the bang bang shrimp receives all of the attention but this one is truly delectable. they pair shrimp with a sundried tomato lime garlic sauce, Kalamata olives and top it with feta cheese, mmm, mmm, mmm)
Link to Bonefish Starters Menu

Later, I ordered an Ocean Trust Mango Lime martini (and I promise, I could have drank a pitcher of that crave-able cocktail)


I won't give a review of the entree as it was not as memorable as the above but Bonefish, I have to say, we love you and we'll see you again soon!

BTW, Go Hogs!!! (They're in the Cotton Bowl playing tonight) and Go LSU (on Monday)! We're having a few people over Monday night and trying a new pot roast recipe, I'll report. Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment