Sunday, April 29, 2012

I love shopping discount apps

For those of you who have not discovered premium brand, discount shopping apps, please continue to read-on!

I have found hautelook.com and fab.com to be a very fun, unexpected and impulsive way to learn about fabulous products at great prices.

Just today, I purchased a lovely colorful horse print (maybe for a future kids room???).


Last week there was a sale on fab.com for the beautiful melamine items from frenchbull.com. I purchased a few items for cheap, cheap, cheap - what a find!

A few weeks ago, I purchased the most fun portable cheeseboard (plus an extra to use as a gift for a friend).


They start new sales each day. My only recommendation to them is: add more photos of your wares! The more  details I can see on the fly (vs. having to do extra searches online), the faster I will buy your products and probably more of them at that.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment