Friday, April 6, 2012

Hip, Hip, Hooray! I Get to Eat!!!

Hallelujah, I have reached my goal weight by losing 31#s and I am proud to say I weigh a healthy 125# and my BMI has dropped from a high of 28.5 to 22.3. I am very thankful for the New Directions Weight Loss Program and the impact it has made on my life. This is definitely a fresh start to a full and active life. Not only have I benefited but my husband has too. By eating healthier foods and becoming more active, even Cory has become more trim. 


Tonight is the first night for me to eat a real dinner and of course, we are only making the best: beef tenderloin and a mixture of vegetables to grill after lightly brushing with olive oil. No more basic motor oil for this Ferrari body!


Tuesday is my first 1:1 appointment with the ND nutritionist, Casey. I can't wait to meet with her and review the recipes I have compiled. After attending the multiple classes ND offers, I'm curious to see if I've picked ones that will take our eating habits the right direction while we cook and even while we are out in the busy world, eating on the fly.


Cheers to a happy, new beginning to a healthier me!

No comments:

Post a Comment